Accountability partners are a great way to – well, keep yourself accountable. They can be anyone from your closest friend or family member, to a coach or mentor.
It's no secret that most people need help with their goals. If you have a goal, you need a plan – and accountability needs to be a critical part of that plan. Whether it's setting up a plan or following through on the plan, accountability partners can help with this process. Plus, they can also provide motivation and encouragement when you need it most.
Sometimes accountability partners are able to offer more than just motivation and encouragement; they can also provide extra support in other areas of life such as money management, time management, and personal growth. It's all about finding the right person, or accountability groups, for you!
Here are all our posts on accountability partners for specific goals. Working on one of the goals below? Check out the page and our best tips for finding an accountability partner who'll help you reach that goal! We'll keep this page updated as we add more!
- Trying to save money, budget, invest wisely, or just get better at personal finance management? Get a financial accountability partner!
- Starting a business and want to make sure you're on track to your goals, as you begin life as an entrepreneur? Find a business accountability partner!
- Trying to get fit, run a 5k, or just live a healthier lifestyle? Find a fitness accountability partner!
- Trying to drop a few pounds, or just embarking on a weight loss journey? You'll double your chances of success with a weight loss accountability partner!
- If you're focusing on just eating healthy, try working with a diet accountability partner, or even more specifically, a keto accountability partner.
- Getting into bodybuilding? There you go!
- Got exams around the corner, but can't bring yourself to study? Get external accountability by finding a study accountability partner.
- Writing the next great novel, or finishing up your research paper? You need a writing accountability partner.
- Creating art, and waiting for the Muse? Why do you need a muse when you can get an artist accountability partner?
- Getting your real estate business up and going? You should get a real estate accountability partner.
- Trying to hit your sales targets? Find a direct sales accountability partner.